The Northeastern University
Consortium of Undergraduate International Business Education
International Business Case Competition
What we are seeking
Motivated students with a competitive spirit who enjoy a challenge and wish to be part of a meaningful and rewarding learning experience.
• Juniors and Seniors preferably, but second and third-year students are also welcome. Its more a matter of skills and abilities than age.
• Having at least one Co-op or international internship is a plus.
• Understanding of basic finance, accounting, marketing, and strategy. Upper level finance and accounting is a plus. It is not necessary for applicants to have already completed a course in strategic management. But having read and analyzed business cases is helpful.
• Solid analytical and presentation skills ... this is paramount!
• Ability to handle stress well and to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively in a team under pressure.
• Willingness to work hard in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send the following items via email to Hannah Skahill, Events and Program Coordinator:
- Your current resume
- The names of two D'Amore-McKim faculty references
- A short statement of 300 words or less describing what you feel you could contribute to the team
We look forward to hearing from you!