The Northeastern University
Consortium of Undergraduate International Business Education
International Business Case Competition
2018 Registration is CLOSED
What we are seeking
Motivated students with a competitive spirit who enjoy a challenge and wish to be part of a meaningful and rewarding learning experience.
- Be a CUIBE member in a participating university.
- Juniors and Seniors preferably, but second and third-year students are also welcome. Its more a matter of skills and abilities than age.
- Having at least one Co-op or international internship is a plus.
- Understanding of basic finance, accounting, marketing, and strategy. Upper level finance and accounting is a plus. It is not necessary for applicants to have already completed a course in strategic management. But having read and analyzed business cases is helpful.
- Solid analytical and presentation skills ... this is paramount!
- Ability to handle stress well and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team under pressure.
- Willingness to work hard in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your current resume
- Three fellow students and faculty advisor you’d like to compete with
- The names of two of your university's faculty references.
- A short statement of 300 words or less describing what you feel you could contribute to the team.
We look forward to hearing from you!