Marketing Faculty have consistently been recognized for the excellence of their research and professional work. Following is a selection of recent research and professional honors:
- Professor Amir Grinstein awarded two Transformative Consumer Research seed-money grants for the following projects: “Tapping into our competitive nature: How gamification increases sustainable behavior” (with Arianne van der Wal and Femke van Horen) and “To Eat or Not to Eat? Consumption Goal Setting in Promoting Better Food Choice Under Conflicting Information” (with Liad Bareket).
- Business Horizons recognizes Professor Fareena Sultan’s paper “Brand in the hand: A cross-market investigation of consumer acceptance of mobile marketing” as an Honorable Mention winner for Best Article of the Year 2012.
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice honors Professor Jay Mulki’s paper, “Examining the Impact of Service Quality: A Meta-Analysis of Empirical Evidence,” as one of the top ten most cited articles for the period 2008-2012.
- Oracle Corporation awards Professor Paul Fombelle a $45,000 grant to study service innovation implementation and adoption.
- Professor Paul Fombelle wins a $6,500 grant from the Marketing Science Institute to study Managing Post-Purchase Moments of Truth: Leveraging Customer Feedback to Increase Loyalty.”
- Marketing Education Review names Professor Bob Young its case reviewer of the year for 2012.
- Professor Fareena Sultan is the keynote speaker at the Direct Marketing Education Foundation conference.
- Professor Felicia Lassk is part of a team that has been awarded a $50,000 Tier I university grant to study Healthcare Collaboration between patients and providers.
- Professor Gloria Barczak is named Editor of the Journal of Product Innovation Management from 2013-2016.
- Professor Fareena Sultan is an invited speaker at the MIT Glen Urban Symposium in association with the 2012 INFORMS Marketing Science Conference.
- International Journal of Bank Marketing recognizes Professor Jay Mulki’s paper, “Ethical reputation and value received: Customer perceptions,” as an Outstanding Paper for 2012.
- Professor Jay Mulki wins a Fulbright Specialist Grant in 2012 to be a visiting scholar at the Justice H.S. Hedge Institute of Management in India.
- Professor Paul Fombelle is named the D’Amore-McKim School of Business Riesman Research Professor for 2012-2014.
- Professor Fareena Sultan is an invited speaker at the Marketing Science Institute-Wharton Customer Analytics Conference.