Northeastern University Boston Campus
The Northeastern University D’Amore-McKim School of Business CUIBE International Business Case Competition is a chance to showcase intellect, academic aptitude, and team-building skills.
About the Event
Since 2010, Northeastern University's D’Amore-McKim School of Business has annually hosted 15 other universities from across North America in what never ceases to be a challenging and rewarding learning experience for all involved.
The competition is held in conjunction with the Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education (CUIBE) – of which Northeastern University's D’Amore-McKim School is a founding member – with the purpose of sharing best practices in international education.
The Northeastern University D’Amore-McKim School of Business CUIBE International Business Case Competition offers students the chance to:
• Match international business acumen
• Hone analytical and critical thinking skills
• Showcase presentation talents
• Expand knowledge of the international business arena
• Network and share best practices from an international business perspective
• Apply classroom and co-op experience in a highly competitive setting
Come View the Final Round!
The Final Round of the competition is open to the public and will be held on Saturday, November 1st from 1:30-5:00pm in 20 West Village F.
For more information, contact the Undergraduate Programs Office at (617) 373-3270 or Nicholas Athanassiou, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org