Thank you for your interest in applying to a Northeastern University graduate business or accounting program. If you have any questions as you complete your application, please contact us.
For graduate business programs (including Full-time MBA, Evening MBA, Executive MBA, JD/MBA, LLM/MBA, MS in Finance/MBA, MS in Finance, MS in Innovation, MS in International Business, and MS in Technological Entrepreneurship), you may reach the admissions team at 617.373.5992.
For graduate accounting programs (including MS in Accounting/MBA, MS in Accounting, or MS in Taxation), you may reach the admissions team at 617.373.3244.
Application for all on-campus Graduate Business programs
For Online MBA programs (including Online MBA, Online MS in Finance, and Online MS in Taxation), you may reach the admissions team at 1.866.890.0347 x3510.
Application for all Online Graduate Business programs
How to Apply
To apply for our programs, you must submit the following:
- A completed Admission Application. When you create your account, you will receive a PIN and password so that you can return to work on your application over several sessions.
- Application fee of $100 USD. A check or money order (United States currency) made payable to Northeastern University. This is a non-refundable application fee. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Money orders must be U.S. currency. No foreign checks or money orders will be accepted. You may also pay by credit card.
- Transcript from each college/university and/or graduate school you have previously attended. If you were a transfer, study-abroad or exchange student, you must include transcripts from all institutions attended, even if some of your courses appear on multiple transcripts. If you are a current student, please include your current classes even if you have not received your final grades. Official documents must bear the actual signature of the registrar and the official seal or stamp of the institution. See the Admission Application for further details.
- Current résumé
- One essay (see Admission Application for details)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Note: Graduate School of Professional Accounting programs do not accept the GRE. For information on test requirements and exemptions for each program, please see the Admission Application Instructions.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic scores for candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English. Note: For information on exemptions, please see the Admission Application Instructions.
- Permanent residency card (Green Card) for permanent residents of the United States (non-citizens).
You may upload several documents into your online application; however, if you need to mail credentials for graduate business programs (including Full-time MBA, Evening MBA, Executive MBA, JD/MBA, LLM/MBA, MS in Finance/MBA, MS in Finance, MS in Innovation, MS in International Business, and MS in Technological Entrepreneurship), please use the following address:
Graduate Business Admissions Office
D'Amore-McKim School of Business
350 Dodge Hall
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000
For graduate accounting programs (including MS in Accounting/MBA, MS in Accounting, or MS in Taxation), please send your application materials to:
Graduate School of Professional Accounting
412 Dodge Hall
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000
Please note that you may submit your application at any time. We will create an admissions file for you and will add supporting materials, such as your official test scores or letters of recommendation, as we receive them.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Northeastern University is committed to providing equal opportunity to its students and employees, and to eliminating discrimination when it occurs.
Northeastern University does not condone discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status or disability status. Moreover, the University will not ignore any form of discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment of any member of the Northeastern community. Nor will Northeastern condone any form of retaliatory activity against any person who brings a complaint of discrimination or harassment, or who cooperates in a complaint investigation.
Support services are available to students with disabilities through the Disability Resource Center. Inquires can be made by calling 617.373.2675 (voice) or 617.373.2730 (TTY).