Charles River is pleased to partner with Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business to offer employees access to individual MBA courses designed to help develop a sophisticated and contextual understanding of business concepts that can immediately translate to the workplace and beyond.
- Fully Online: Courses are accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Convenient Scheduling: Courses are offered year round with 9 term start dates.
- Relevant Curriculum: Earn MBA credit by enrolling in individual courses from a wide range of business disciplines: accounting, finance, marketing, supply chain, innovation, management, leadership, global business and more.
- Tuition Scholarship: 10% tuition scholarship from Northeastern and courses offered through this program may meet Charles River’s tuition reimbursement criteria. The post scholarship tuition rate is $1,404 per credit.
- Ranked #8: Northeastern's Online MBA is ranked #8 in the US by Financial Times (2017 Ranking).
Target your first-class business education to address your specific areas of need and interest by selecting courses from the D’Amore-McKim Online MBA course portfolio.
For an overview of course offerings and course schedules, please see the PDF version of our course catalogue.
You are encouraged to consider courses aligned with Charles River's business imperatives. A selection of the courses related to these themes include (among others):
Accounting and Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis and Preparation - ACCT 6272
- Identifying Strategic Information in Accounting Data- ACCT 6273 (several course pre-requisites)
- Value Creation Through Financial Decision-Making - FINA 6200 (several course pre-requisites)
- Managing the Global Enterprise -INTB 6200
- Global Competition and Market Dominance - MECN 6200
- Cultural Aspects of Global Business - INTB 6212
Leadership & Growth
- Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage through Innovation - INTB 6217
- Organizations in the New Economy - HRMG 6200
- Creating and Sustaining Customer Markets -MKTG 6200
- Virtual Viscous Teams - HRMG 6217 (HRMG 6200 is a pre-requisite)
||December 18, 2017
||January 8, 2018
||January 22, 2018
||February 12, 2018
||February 26, 2018
||March 19, 2018
||April 9, 2018
||April 30, 2018
||May 21, 2018
||June 11, 2018
|July 2, 2018
||July 23, 2018
Propel Your Career
If you are seeking to advance your career,
the Charles River Online Graduate Certificate in Business will help you fast track your career.
Please contact Nrupal Joshi from Northeastern at +1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3277 / firstname.lastname@example.org, your Learning & Development contact.
About Northeastern University
Northeastern University is a global, top-tier research university located in Boston, Massachusetts, home to nine colleges and multiple graduate schools in the fields of business, engineering, science, health sciences, law, computer, information technology and the arts. Northeastern's D'Amore-McKim School of Business is a recognized leader in global business, innovation and general management, and for our deep partnerships with the business community. www.damore-mckim.northeastern.edu
||Accredited by AACSB—the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide
“The certificate program was the start I needed to accelerate my career.”
- Program Participant
||Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.