Northeastern’s Strategic Talent Leadership program will help you:
- Transform your thinking about the strategic work and talent your organization needs to be successful.
- Equip you with today’s critical skills in strategic workforce and talent metrics.
- Gain the skills and confidence to be actively involved in the strategic wealth creation activities of your company with greater emphasis on upgrading talent. You will learn a methodology that will help you take your firm’s strategy to the next level to deliver the talent required to achieve performance breakthroughs.
- Develop the skills to manage your talent like a financial portfolio; identify the strategic roles that your firm needs to win in its chosen markets. Great firms know what those roles are and invest disproportionately in them.
- Work closely with expert faculty—skilled business educators who research, teach, publish, and consult in today's leading-edge talent topics.
Northeastern University is a recognized global leader in experiential education, where research and scholarship is directly related to improving performance in the workplace. This heritage ensures that our Strategic Talent Leadership program will provide you with the latest, immediately-applicable research, practices and tools.