Dates: May 8–11, 2017 / September 19–22, 2017
Hone Your Competitive Edge
D'Amore-McKim School of Business and CIO are pleased to help you drive your career as a technology leader forward by offering this four-day immersion in the essential principals of business.
||Working closely with some of the leading theorists and practitioners in accounting, finance, strategy, marketing, operations, and organizational behavior, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills you need to:
- influence strategic decision-making
- create customer value
- effectively manage work relationships
- promote and manage high-level technology products and projects across business disciplines
Get the Knowledge You Need to Lead
The intensive MBA Fundamentals for Tech Professionals covers the principles essential to any up-and-coming executive, including:
- Using strategic positioning to compete more effectively
- Using accounting fundamentals to assess financial performance
- Understanding financial decision-making
- Managing people and organizations
- Exploring global supply chain strategies
- Delivering customer value
- Exploring the connections between IT and business strategy
Learn from the Best
The D’Amore-McKim School of Business has recruited internationally recognized and highly respected faculty to lead the MBA Fundamentals for Tech Leaders program. All are known for their industry experience and interdisciplinary approach. They include:
- Professor and Program Faculty Director Samina Karim, a leading expert in corporate strategy, acquisitions, alliances and innovation. Samina has consulted and taught executives at organizations such as such as BP, Dell EMC, Ericsson, IBM, and KPN.
- Professor Richard Kesner, a former CIO and COO, has authored nine books on the subject of knowledge, identity, and data management, and has led major data storage and analytics projects for both nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Professor Gloria Barczak, a leading researcher in the use of information technology and social media in new product development, has consulted with Dell EMC, Genzyme, Polaroid, and Zefer.
- Professor Marla Baskerville is a recognized expert in organizational behavior. Her research interests include virtual teaming and teams with a focus on power, influence, gender and diversity.
- Professor Nicole Boyson conducts cutting edge research in investments and corporate finance. She is a former analyst for Third Federal Savings and Loan and senior accountant at KPMG.
- Professor Nada Sanders, an internationally recognized thought leader in forecasting and supply chain management, is nationally ranked top in the field of operations management working with a range of Fortune 500 companies.
Who should attend MBA Fundamentals?
You! The MBA Fundamentals program is specifically designed for current and aspiring technology leaders who want to future-proof their careers as they help their organizations innovate and adapt to change and disruption.
For more information, contact Darlene Webb, Senior Program Manager at email@example.com or (617)-373-2131.
Learn more about our program today. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE.