Few business schools or corporate training companies can match D’Amore-McKim’s combination of academic rigor and real-world application, or our capacity for program customization and multi-discipline specialization.
We are focused on the real world of business
- Our faculty is globally recognized for their thought leadership and hands-on work with the business community.
- We built our reputation by integrating practical, meaningful experience into every academic offering
World-class subject-matter expertise
- Northeastern University is home to nine respected colleges and schools and multiple graduate programs. We recruit Executive Education faculty from all of them
- We also draw faculty from leading businesses and organizations around the globe
- With our rich base of resources, we are able to design business education programs that address almost any challenge or opportunity in almost any market
We are innovative, collaborative, and responsive
- We bring an extensive body of knowledge and experience to the table
- We listen first. Your business needs shape all program design and planning
- Everything—format, delivery method, location, course timeline—is adapted to your needs
We have a record of success
- We’ve built lasting Executive Education relationships with leading businesses and organizations in a wide variety of industries
- Our clients include Bose, Ericsson, IBM, EMC, Bristol-Myers Squib, Nuance, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Learn more about the D’Amore-McKim Executive Education advantage
The attributes that make D’Amore-McKim the ideal partner for your customized Executive Education needs are best shared through conversation, as we become familiar with your goals and needs and then share our capabilities. Contact Christina Jaracz, director of business development, at 617.373.7203 or email@example.com.