Hiring Undergraduate Students
We invite you to leverage the Northeastern Advantage of over 100 years of cooperative educational experience by engaging with our student and faculty community. Throughout their education at Northeastern, our students alternate between six-month periods of school and six-month periods of full-time, paid work experience. The result is out student-candidates have the benefit of a powerful combination of rigorous classroom studies integrated with 18 months of cooperative work experience. Let them bring that advantage to your organization!
The D'Amore-McKim School of Business offers multiple opportunities for employers to meet and present their employment opportunities to our students. Employers are invited to participate in student and faculty activities on campus, including:
- Employer-in-Residence Programs
- Present to a Student Organization or Club
- Host a Site Visit at Your Location
- Participate in a Business Case Competition
- Sponsor a Student Activity
- Participate in our Industry-Specific Networking Events
- Promote Your Events and Jobs in our Student News Bulletin
- Participate in On-Campus Recruiting
If you are interested in hiring a post-graduate undergrad student, please contact Mary Kane at 617. 373.3411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.