“Companies invest in R&D dollars, in human capital, and in the next big thing. Northeastern supporters can do the same, by investing in IDEA.”
— Max Kaye, '14; CEO, IDEA
Make us the leader in global business education.
Academic Program support can:
- Establish D'Amore-McKim School of Business as a world leader in applied research through Centers of Excellence, like the Center of Emerging Markets and Social Enterprise institute
- innovative academic programs
- curriculum for the integration of coop into the classroom
- new electives to constantly lead the new knowledge students expect
- Provide resources:
- to develop new Degree programs to meet the changing needs of industry
- for students initiatives/programs, including The 360 Huntington Fund, Interdisciplinary Entrepreneurship Accelerator (IDEA), Huntington Management Consulting Case Competition. These programs provide critical value to D'Amore-McKim School of Business student experiences.
Please contact the development office at 617.373.3133 for more information.