The D'Amore-McKim School of Business Co-op Program offers our students a broad range of competitive opportunities and these opportunities are diverse by industry, level, location and function. During 2013, a record 1906 D'Amore-McKim School of Business students completed a co-op experience.
Specific points of interest for co-op includes:
- 38% of students worked out of Massachusetts or internationally
- 18% of students worked for a Fortune 500 company and 45% of these experiences were with a Fortune 100 organization
- 42% of Accounting students worked for a public accounting or business advisory firm with 21% of these with the Big 4
- Approximately 100 finance students worked in the "front office" roles at top tier buy-and-sell firms including investment research, investment banking, sales and trading, venture capital and private equity analysts
- Over 100 opportunities were available to student in start-ups, family business, social enterprise and entrepreneurial organizations.
Top Companies for 2013
During 2013, 33% of our students worked at the following group of top companies: State Street, John Hancock, MFS Investment Management, PwC, EF Education, Staples, Wayfair, General Electric, TJX Companies, Boston Consulting Group, UBS, AIG, Johnson & Johnson, Reebok International, Credit Suisse HOLT, BNY Standish Mellon Asset Management, Deloitte & Touche.