Find Your Perfect Match Our co-op program offers you a range of competitive opportunities that are diverse by industry, level, location and function.
Northeastern University offers a rigorous 6 month internship program (CO-OP) with companies and organizations around the word. As part of this program we have an annual video competition to showcase who had the "Coolest" CO-OP experience. Patricia Marin and Sho Nakayama knew that their time with MasterCard worldwide was definitely the coolest, so they produced this video.
Did You Know?
- 38% of students worked out of Massachusetts or internationally
- 18% of students worked for a Fortune 500 company and 45% of these experiences were with a Fortune 100 organization
- 42% of Accounting students worked for a public accounting or business advisory firm with 21% of these with the Big 4
- Approximately 100 finance students worked in the "front office" roles at top tier buy-and-sell firms including investment research, investment banking, sales and trading, venture capital and private equity analysts
- Over 100 opportunities were available to student in start-ups, family business, social enterprise and entrepreneurial organizations
Select Corporate Partners & Co-op Employers
During 2013, 33% of our students worked at the following group of top companies: State Street, John Hancock, MFS Investment Management, PwC, EF Education, Staples, Wayfair, General Electric, TJX Companies, Boston Consulting Group, UBS, AIG, Johnson & Johnson, Reebok International, Credit Suisse HOLT, BNY Standish Mellon Asset Management, Deloitte & Touche.