Create Your Own Path Set your own schedule as you work through our in-depth international business curriculum, taking courses in the principal fields of business and choosing among our seven business concentrations. You'll also choose between 10 destination countries where you'll spend a year abroad studying business and completing your international co-op.
Flexible Degree Options
- Choose between the 4- or 5-year program.
- Pick courses and concentrations within our dynamic curriculum.
- Complete your expatriate experience during either your third or fourth year of school.
- Select your destination abroad, a choice that presents the option to either study a language or complete one of our internationally focused minors.
- Complete two or three co-op experiences (one overseas required).
- Consider dual degree and PlusOne options.
The Dual Degree Option
Should you opt to study abroad at one of our partner schools in either Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, or the United Kingdom, you'll have the option to complete a dual degree. You'll receive both the BSIB degree from Northeastern and the equivalent undergraduate degree from the partner school.
- Complete your first three years of study at Northeastern.
- Fulfill a domestic co-op experience.
- Complete your remaining two years of study overseas at the partner institution.
- Conclude your course work and an international co-op placement.
The dual degree option is an intensive program requiring a strong commitment. But in return, you'll be among the best-prepared international business graduates in the country. The benefits of a two-year immersion include:
- Your depth of language and culture immersion increases.
- Your language proficiency excels.
- You'll expertise in navigating the local culture develops greatly.
- You'll enter the workforce as a true global citizen.
- Your ability to move smoothly from one context to another is solidified.