Thank you for your interest in applying to our Master of Science in Technological Entrepreneurship. We encourage you to begin your application online as soon as possible.
We’ll continue accepting applications on a space-available basis, contact us today for more information.
Application Target Dates
The program starts on a full-time or part-time basis in September each year. If you are applying for a full-time September start the application dates are:
- November 1 (with notification by December 20)
- January 15 (with notification by February 28)
- March 15** (with notification by May 1)
- April 15 (with notification by June 1)
If you are applying for a part-time September start the application dates are:
**Final deadline for international applicants
The Admissions Committee will evaluate an applicant's:
- Academic preparation for graduate work.
- Career achievement and potential for entrepreneurial success.
- Quality, length, and level of work experience.
- Potentially unique or individual contributions to the classroom.
- An in-person or phone interview may be required.
For more information on how to apply, please visit our Admissions page.
Northeastern University Scholarship Opportunities
Double Husky Scholarship
Are you a Northeastern graduate who is considering going back to school to earn your graduate degree or certificate? The Double Husky Scholarship helps Husky alumni finance their graduate education by providing a tuition discount of up to 25 percent.
Lifetime Learning Benefit
Are you a parent or sibling of a current Northeastern undergraduate student? Starting January 2016, Northeastern will launch a first-of-its-kind Lifetime Learning Benefit for parents and siblings of full-time undergraduate day students to pursue part- or full-time graduate degree and certificate programs with a 25-percent discount.
If you have any questions as you complete your application, please contact our Admissions Team at 617.373.5992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Watch an MSTE webinar featuring Professor John Friar to learn more about the impact of the program.
Watch the webinar