To achieve success, you need more than just a good idea. You need entrepreneurial know-how to create new product lines and services from innovations, strong business models, go-to-market strategies, and business plans for investors. The D’Amore-McKim MS in Technological Entrepreneurship (MSTE) is an immersion in the frameworks and methods needed for successful entrepreneurship.
At its core, MSTE is experiential. You will be encouraged to start companies and help coach other startups within our on-campus accelerator, IDEA, while also learning how to:
- Segment customers, differentiate users and buyers, and delve into their respective needs
- Translate needs into new designs for products and services
- Rapidly prototype these designs
- Explore business models and construct financial projections
- Craft business plans and pitches for investors
In fact, D'Amore-McKim's entrepreneurship graduate programs were recently ranked among the "25 Top Graduate Programs for Entrepreneurship" in The Princeton Review. There's no better place to explore entrepreneurship and further investigate the potential of your new venture ideas.