We are excited that you have found Northeastern to be the right fit for you and look forward to receiving your application. As you know, Northeastern is unlike anywhere else. Our unique experiential learning model is designed for students like you who don’t just want to take classes—you want hands-on international experiences that will set you apart.
We encourage you to begin your application online as soon as possible on the ipbsmim.com website. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact D’Amore-McKim Admissions at 617.373.5992 or email@example.com or Elitsa Banalieva, Academic Program Director, Associate Professor, International Business and Strategy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that www.ipbsmim.com/register is the central application site for the MS International Management program. You will submit all application documents here and not to the D’Amore-McKim School of Business. This is because your application will be evaluated by both schools in the study track you choose. It is always advantageous for you to submit your application as early as possible.
Deadline for application is June 1st, 2017!
What Makes a Strong Application
The Admissions Committee will evaluate each application on the following elements:
- Academic preparation appropriate for graduate work.
- Career potential in the areas of international management.
- A minimum of six months’ and a maximum of three years’ work experience, either during your studies (in the form of internships) or post-graduation.
- Potentially unique or individual contributions to the classroom and to the community.
To apply for the MS in International Management program you should submit a preliminary application that includes:
- Completed online application information
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Application fee
Your application will be screened by the IPBS Admissions Board and you will receive a response within two weeks. If you receive a conditional offer for enrollment, you will have two weeks to email the following additional documents to email@example.com.
- Letter of motivation (minimum 250 and maximum 750 words)
- Two letters of recommendation (download the recommendation form)—one academic (provided by a business professor/lecturer) and one professional.
- Copies of higher education (university or equivalent) transcripts (all available years/semesters, in English). Please do not include your high school diploma.
- Copy of TOEFL (or IELTS) results, if applicable.