Earn two degrees in under 15 months Along with NEOMA Business School in France, D’Amore-McKim offers a unique opportunity to earn two degrees while also expanding your cultural experience and growing your network.
Bringing together their respective complementary expertise in entrepreneurship and leadership, D’Amore McKim School of Business and NEOMA Business School thrive to deliver a curriculum that will equip you with the mindset and the tools to raise global and complex challenges, and to make you the leader of tomorrow.
Earn a degree from both D'Amore-McKim and NEOMA
If you choose to study at NEOMA Business School in France and D’Amore-McKim School of Business in Boston, you will earn two master's degrees from two elite business schools across two continents. From NEOMA Business School you will earn an MSc in Global Management which includes a 6-month internship in France or in the world.
Offering a more in-depth understanding of international management and a richer cultural experience, the double degree is designed to help students become global leaders and stand out in the competitive global market. As a student of these two schools, you will benefit from the strengths of each. Your courses at D'Amore-McKim will focus on in advanced analysis of global entrepreneurial activities. At NEOMA Business School, you will be exposed to questions of leadership, ethnics, and socio-economic responsibility. This combination will help you develop a personal and professional maturing in facing uncertain and high demanding environments with success.
Six Months of In-Depth Business Experience
- Work as a paid intern employee at a leading business in Europe, or the world
- Significant responsibilities with critical projects
- Unparalleled experience that will build your confidence
- A lifetime of valuable connections
- Develop expertise required for meaningful full-time employment
- NEOMA supports students in obtaining this employment through The Teaching and Learning Center and the NEOMA Business School Career Center
Our double degree fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world. All in just 15 months.
Program credit summary
30 US credit hours from D’Amore-McKim School of Business
30 ECTS credit hours in class time from NEOMA Business School (France)
30 ECTS credit hours for final dissertation from NEOMA Business School (France)
Benefits of the double degree include:
- You will earn two degrees in less time than some programs offer one degree.
- You may leverage two graduate credentials as you differentiate yourself for employers.
- As a graduate of the double degree program, you will belong to alumni networks of two prestigious business schools in Europe and the U.S.
Is an MS in International Management Program right for you?
If you are an ambitious professional ready to take your next step, the answer is yes. If you are eager to study at a top U.S. university, the answer is yes. If you have valuable international perspective to contribute to our vibrant learning community, we want you to join us. Now is the time to advance your career.
Request more information today!