THE 7-MONTH FULL-TIME MS IN ACCOUNTING AT D’AMORE-MCKIM
Distinguish yourself from your peers. Graduate-level education provides you with not only the 150 credit hours required to pursue a CPA license, but also advanced knowledge and skills tied to the core areas of accounting.
CPA EXAM PREPAREDNESS
- Specialize in Audit or Tax to gain expertise in your chosen field as you complete the 150 credit hours required to become a licensed CPA
- Learn from world-class faculty comprised of PhDs and CPAs including former practitioners in Big 4 and other national and regional CPA firms
- Gain hands on experience through experiential learning projects and courses
- Curriculum approved by the Board of Public Accountancy in Massachusetts
- For students graduating with a Bachelors in Accounting, our accelerated curriculum leads to a Masters in just 7 months
- December graduation date helps position you for work opportunities just in time for busy season
- Alumni with strong presence in top accounting firms can help you to expand your network and can offer a built-in advantage for the job market
- Over the past 4 years, 98% of graduates with authorization to work in the US have accepted full time job offers in the accounting field
Get on the fast track now and see how just 7 months can make a big difference in your accounting career.
Meet Some of Our Alumni
STUDENT EXPERIENCES » Get more first-hand accounts from those transformed by D'Amore-McKim.