The Full-Time MBA at D'Amore-McKim
Our MBA fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world. All in just 2 years.
The Corporate Residency »
- 3, 6 or 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee on critical projects at a leading business
- A lifetime of valuable connections
Interdisciplinary Knowledge »
- Enroll in electives outside the business school at any of six distinguished Northeastern University colleges
- Get the perfect blend of business acumen and interdisciplinary knowledge
- Raise your profile with employers who value your ability to see the big picture
- Step up your interdisciplinary studies and hone crucial technical skills in one of our new MBA x Computer Science concentrations offered through the Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Choose two concentrations:
Dive into data science, robotics, and machine learning with this new MBA x Computer Science concentration.
Build a sophisticated toolkit for decision-making based on data insights that can be applied to any industry or job function.
Explore how successful companies compete in the global marketplace through innovation by focusing on design thinking, creative product development, and emerging technologies.
Learn the crucial skills needed to help protect information assets and systems in this new MBA x Computer Science concentration.
Grapple with database management, machine learning, and data mining as you prepare in this new MBA x Computer Science concentration.
Tap into Northeastern's rich entrepreneurial ecosystem and get the skills and knowledge you'll need to innovate and lead in new and evolving markets.
Develop powerful analytical skills and master the financial side of business markets with a focus in either Corporate Finance or Investments.
Take an academic deep dive into the intricacies of healthcare and get MBA-level experience in Boston's vibrant, highly-regarded health sector.
Lead across cultural boundaries by analyzing the global business landscape and studying the underlying mechanisms for developing and expanding multinational corporations.
Dive into a high-level review of human resources strategies while mastering tactical tools and best practices to help you successfully manage a distributed workforce and achieve organizational goals.
Dissect market strategy and research, brand and advertising management, consumer behavior, and more in this ever-evolving discipline.
Learn the software life cycle and gain exposure to a variety of technologies in this new MBA x Computer Science concentration.
Learn how to manage the supply chain, drive innovation, establish market differentiation, and boost bottom lines in this high-demand field.
Meet Some of Our Alumni
STUDENT EXPERIENCES » Get more first-hand accounts from those transformed by D'Amore-McKim.