The 2-Year Full-Time MBA at D'Amore-McKim
Our MBA fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world. All in just 2 years.
The Corporate Residency »
- 3, 6 or up to 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee at a leading business in your area of interest
- Significant responsibilities with critical projects
- Unparalleled experience that will build your confidence
- A lifetime of valuable connections
- Develop expertise required for meaningful full-time employment
Global Learning Opportunities »
- Develop critical skills necessary to compete and succeed in the global market
- Build experience and perspective in international business
- Work abroad with a multinational company in a real-world consulting project through a 3-credit elective
- Chance to study abroad for a 3-credit elective designed to give you exposure to the global business environment
Transform your life with first-hand knowledge of global business, enhanced leadership and communication skills, and the confidence to hit the ground running.
Choose two concentrations:
Build a sophisticated toolkit for decision-making based on data insights that can be applied to any industry or job function.
Explore how successful companies compete in the global marketplace through innovation by focusing on design thinking, creative product development, and emerging technologies.
Tap into Northeastern's rich entrepreneurial ecosystem and get the skills and knowledge you'll need to innovate and lead in new and evolving markets.
Develop powerful analytical skills and master the financial side of business markets with a focus in either Corporate Finance or Investments.
Take an academic deep dive into the intricacies of healthcare and get MBA-level experience in Boston's vibrant, highly-regarded health sector.
Lead across cultural boundaries by analyzing the global business landscape and studying the underlying mechanisms for developing and expanding multinational corporations.
Dive into a high-level review of human resources strategies while mastering tactical tools and best practices to help you successfully manage a distributed workforce and achieve organizational goals.
Dissect market strategy and research, brand and advertising management, consumer behavior, and more in this ever-evolving discipline.
Learn how to manage the supply chain, drive innovation, establish market differentiation, and boost bottom lines in this high-demand field.
Meet Some of Our Alumni
STUDENT EXPERIENCES » Get more first-hand accounts from those transformed by D'Amore-McKim.