The 30-Month Full-Time MS in Finance/MBA at D'Amore-McKim
Our MS in Finance/MBA fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world. All in just 30 months.
Develop your managerial potential and your practical finance skills in key areas such as valuation, mergers and acquisitions, risk management, insurance, and investments.
The Corporate Residency »
- Six months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee at a leading business in your area of interest
- Significant responsibilities with critical projects
- Unparalleled experience that will build your confidence
- A lifetime of valuable connections
- Develop expertise required for meaningful full-time employment
Global Consulting Project »
- Work abroad with a multinational company in a real-world consulting project
- Develop critical skills necessary to compete and succeed in the global market
- Build experience and perspective in international business
In addition to taking all of the courses required in the D'Amore-McKim MBA program, you can also choose a career track by focusing your finance electives in either investments or corporate finance. With a balance of theory and practical skills, you can position yourself for career advancement in an increasingly competitive environment. CFA® and CFP® materials are also integrated into the MS in Finance/MBA program, helping you to prepare for your exam.