Internship Placement Rate
The Class of 2018 posted a full 100% internship placement rate for the MSA/MBA program.
Full-time Job Offer Rate for Recent GRADUATES
Over the past 4 years, 100% of graduates have accepted full time job offers.
|MORE FAST FACTS ABOUT OUR MS IN ACCOUNTING/MBA
Designed for non-accounting, liberal arts or business undergraduate majors interested in pursuing a career in accounting.
||Full-time dual degree master’s program
- The MS in Accounting/MBA dual degree program is an opportunity to study at a U.S. News and World Report ranked top 40 U.S. research university.
- You can earn two degrees in just 15 months, including a 3 month paid internship.
- Over the past 4 years, 100% of graduates have accepted full time job offers at Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, BDO, or other top firms.
- The MS in Accounting/MBA program has been in existence for over 50 years and enjoys a rich history of success.
- With our MS in Accounting/MBA program, you will strengthen your all-important network. You will have the chance to network with more than 2,000 alumni working as accounting professionals nationwide.
||39% Female, 61% Male
20% Black or African American
|Average Work Experience
|Top 10 Undergrad Majors Represented
||Economics, Psychology, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Political Science, English, Sociology, History, Biology
||Days: Monday–Thursday; 8:00 am–12:30 pm
||Two semesters of core accounting and MBA courses prepare you for your three-month paid internship in a leading accounting firm during the busy tax season. When you return to campus you will complete your accounting and MBA coursework.
||72 semester credits. Half of the coursework is in accounting and the other half is MBA curriculum.
|Time to Complete
||15 months total. This is comprised of 12 months of study in an academic setting and three months in a paid internship.
|Tuition Costs and Fees
||The MS in Accounting/MBA dual degree program offers you a reduced cohort rate, up to 30% below the published cost per credit for graduate courses in the School of Business.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the tuition dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to “MSA/MBA” in the bottom third of the list.
|Where do I apply?