THE 15-MONTH MS IN ACCOUNTING/MBA AT D’AMORE-MCKIM
Our MS in Accounting/MBA is specifically designed to get non-accounting majors CPA ready and started on a new career. We offer a robust, accelerated curriculum that delivers the insight and expertise you need, in just 15 months.
2 Degrees in 15 Months to Become CPA Ready
- Earn an MS in Accounting and an MBA and become qualified to sit for the CPA exam after just 15 months with no prior accounting experience required
- Curriculum approved by the Massachusetts Board of Public Accountancy provides comprehensive preparation to be successful on the CPA exam and beyond
3 Month Paid Internship
- 3 months of in-depth experience at a leading accounting firm during accounting busy season integrated into the 15-month program
- $15K average earnings for students during paid internships in recent years
0 Years of Accounting Experience Needed
- Leverage your liberal arts or sciences education into a successful accounting career
- Employ transferable skills including problem-solving, creative thinking, communications and information technology
History of Success
- The Graduate School of Professional Accounting (GSPA) has been training non-accounting majors to become CPAs for over 50 years with a network of over 2000 graduates
- Alumni have a significant presence in Boston and New York offices of Big 4 and other national firms; including current partners, directors, managers and associates
- 100% of graduates have accepted full time job offers at Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, BDO or other top firms over the last four years
Transform your life with first-hand knowledge in the field of accounting, enhanced leadership and communication skills, and the confidence to hit the ground running.
Meet Some of Our Alumni
STUDENT EXPERIENCES » Get more first-hand accounts from those transformed by D'Amore-McKim.