Gain firsthand exposure to our rigorous and innovative classes
For many of our students, the excitement, energy, and discussion between students and faculty in our classes about that week’s business case make it. For this reason, our programs are best appreciated through direct experience. You’ll sit alongside current MBA and MS students in a class led by a member of D’Amore-McKim’s faculty. This will give you a glimpse at the power of the Northeastern community, which would be a network that will travel with you throughout your career.
How it works
- You register online to visit a class, a minimum 72 hours in advance
- On the day of your visit, an admissions coordinator meets you in the Dodge Hall lobby (360 Huntington Avenue) prior to class
- He or she will escort you to the classroom and answers any questions you have
To minimize the potential for class disruptions, we ask that you:
- Attend an on-campus information session or webinar first to gain an overview of the program
- Stay for the full duration of the class
- Attend the class as a silent observer (do not participate in class discussions)
To register to visit a class, please follow the links below to see when our degree programs are offering classes to visit. Then you can register from the classes made available. Sign up today!