If you are interested in elevating your knowledge of supply chain management, you will find unmatched opportunities through the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management at Northeastern University. Whether you are just pursuing the field or are a working professional seeking to update your knowledge base, our focused curriculum and outstanding faculty with strengths in research and practice add up to an education that leads to success. Start your online application here.
Why this certificate program is for you
The dynamics field of supply chain management has become increasingly important as more companies use supply chain strategies as a means of market differentiation – and no certificate program better prepares you to thrive in this environment than the one at Northeastern. Students graduating from our supply chain management programs have been hired by more than 2000 companies, and many have reached the director or vice-presidential level in those organizations.
Course of study
The program, consisting of four graduate-level courses is open to MBA students as well as qualified candidates who are accepted directly into the certificate program. An advanced degree is not a prerequisite.
The courses focus on current best practices through a combination of class discussions, individual research projects, case analysis, and interaction with professionals in the field including executives from companies such as CEVA Logistics, Dollar Tree Stores, Inc., Penske Logistics, Raytheon, Staples, and UPS Supply Chain Solutions who visit our classes.
Required Courses (click here to view course descriptions)
- Supply Chain Management
- Executive Roundtable in Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
Choose 1 of the Following Elective Courses
- Transportation Industries
- Supply Chain Management - Procurement
- IT Applications in Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability and Supply Chain Management
- Managing Emerging Issues in Supply Chain Management
Every applicant must hold at least a bachelor's degree. We encourage you to begin your application online as soon as possible or if you choose to submit your application through the mail, please include the following items:
For more information, contact Hillary Dostal at email@example.com or 617-373-3282
- Signed, completed application form (a downloadable pdf is available here)
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check payable to Northeastern University)
- One letter of professional recommendation mailed directly from the writer
- Up-to-date resume
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended, mailed directly from the institution
- Official TOEFL score if neither undergraduate nor graduate school instruction was in English
- You may begin in Fall (Sept), Spring (Jan), or Summer (May).
- Certificate can be completed in as few as 2 semesters.
- Must maintain a minimum cum gpa of 3.00.
- Credit earned through this program may be applied towards other grad degree programs within School of Business.
- The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management has required courses that occur in the Spring and Fall semesters.
To make an appointment to talk to an academic adviser, please contact Gradcertificates@neu.edu