Transfer your credits to an MBA or master’s degree
Any credit you earn in the Graduate Certificate in Technological Entrepreneurship with a B average or above is eligible for transfer to D’Amore-McKim’s MS in Technological Entrepreneurship or a number of other eligible Masters degree programs. It’s the perfect way to turn your certificate into a higher degree.
Here are the steps to take:
- Apply for the Masters in Technological Entrepreneurship during your last semester in the Certificate Program. If accepted you can start the Masters the next consecutive semester.
- Begin a new online application for the MSTE program (cannot use the same Graduate Certificate application).
- Gather one additional letter of recommendation. (The letter of recommendation you already provided for the Pathway program can be applied to the MSTE program's requirement of two letters.)
- Update your personal statement from your certificate application to indicate interest in the MSTE program. It is also advised to submit the most up-to-date resume.
- Contact your academic advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to forward all of your Certificate application materials to an MSTE enrollment coach. Your MSTE enrollment coach will then provide further instructions.
- If you achieve a grade of "B" or better in each class and a cumulative GPA of at least 3.3, you can apply to our MSTE without having to take the GRE or GMAT. If you did not achieve this, you can still apply for the MSTE but will have to take the GMAT or GRE.
- Students who move onto the MSTE will be required to attend an orientation for that program.
Find out more about Northeastern's MS in Technological Entrepreneurship program.