|Fast Facts About Our Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
||The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is designed for professionals who want to develop effective strategies that will not only help differentiate themselves in the global marketplace but also maximize customer value in the process.
The certificate is a valuable standalone credential, but also meant to be a helpful stepping stone. If you later choose to apply for a D’Amore-McKim master’s program or the Part-Time MBA, your graduate certificate can give you a head start.
A Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is a fast, cost-effective way to gain business skills and bolster your résumé—without the financial or time commitment of enrolling in a full master’s program.
||The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management may be taken on-campus or online in either a full- or part-time format.
- The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is an opportunity to study at a U.S. News and World Report ranked top 40 U.S. research university.
- Certificate programs are designed for busy professionals. Courses are offered on our Boston campus on weekday evenings Monday through Thursday and during the day on Saturdays. As a Boston campus based student, you may also complete one course online.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate certificate program, you may have the option to apply your credits to eligible MBA or master's programs at Northeastern University.
- International students who successfully complete a one-year, 15-credit graduate certificate program on campus may be eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization. OPT authorization allows for 12 months of work eligibility in the U.S.
||This certificate program typically enrolls approximately 50 students per term.
||In 2016, 66% Male, 34% Female
||In 2016, 81% of students were born outside of the U.S.
||3 entry terms each year: January, May, and September
||Boston, MA or online
||Classes offered on our Boston campus are primarily offered Monday–Thursday during the evening. Some courses are also available on Saturdays. Certificate students based in Boston may complete one course online.
|Time to Complete
||The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management may be completed over the course of just one semester, or spread out over as long as three years. The length of the program will depend on the student’s course selections.
||Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click on the dropdown under "Graduate Programs" and you will find the rate next to "Business Administration."
|Where do I apply?
||Apply for a Boston campus program using this application.
Apply for an online program using this application.
||International applicants who are not native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. To do so, you may elect to either submit scores from an approved language proficiency test:
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE academic
- or complete an intake interview. Please see admissions criteria for additional information.