Advance Your Global Career Delve into the driving forces behind today’s global business landscape with Northeastern University’s Graduate Certificate in International Business. Benefit from the expertise of international business professionals and earn valuable business perspective to accelerate your career and impact your current job, while still working full time.
Building on your professional knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to learn what it takes to make business decisions on a global scale in the areas of finance, marketing, supply chain, and more.
U.S. News & World Report ranks D’Amore-McKim in the top 10 International Business programs in the U.S.
Global Expertise. Real-World Experience.
All certificate courses are taught by Northeastern University full-time faculty—leading practitioners in their respective fields, with active industry connections. Each faculty member understands the challenges of today’s global economy. They are seasoned experts and are committed to your success.
Your Career, Your Decisions—at Your Pace
Accelerate and complete your certificate in as little as one semester, or spread out and take up to three years to complete.
With evening and weekend classes offered on-campus, as well as an online option for some courses, you can accelerate your career without missing a beat. You may come to campus just one night a week or accelerate the program by taking multiple classes each semester. Designed for working professional students, courses are offered with two start times: 5:20 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. You will study alongside business minded students, while learning from world-class faculty.
The Skills You Need, When You Need Them
Graduate Certificates are designed to meet the education needs of working professionals.
These programs offer an opportunity for you to:
- Study in the heart of downtown Boston, accessible by public transportation and accessible to the Massachusetts turnpike, with student parking options
- Develop your business acumen with 4 master’s-level courses in your area of interest
- Contribute what you know and learn from other working professionals
- Study at a U.S. World and News Report ranked Top 40 research university in the U.S. with prestigious faculty dedicated to your success
- Network and learn from an international business community
No GMAT or GRE test scores are required to apply, so you can pursue your goals right away.
Build your business knowledge. Boost your credentials.