Online learning. As mobile as you are. Northeastern University’s Online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is an advanced business program composed of four courses of three credit hours each.
- Customizable schedule and curriculum
- Flexible online format for working professionals
- Leverage our focus on professional experience—GRE/GMAT not required for admissions
Why Should You Consider This Certificate?
- Continue your education with an acclaimed and accredited school of business
- Customize your graduate-level learning experience by selecting courses for your certificate from our Online MBA program
- 9 entry terms per year allows you to begin the program at a time that fits with your life and career
Build towards something bigger. If you’re interested in earning a higher degree, you may be able to apply credit for any course in which you earn a B or better to our Online MBA (pending acceptance). It’s the perfect way to use your career-enhancing certificate for a more profound professional transformation.
Select your graduate certificate coursework from the Online MBA curriculum:
- Accounting and Finance
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Human Resources
IS A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you are a seasoned professional ready to take your next step, the answer is yes. The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is designed for working professionals like you. Contact us at your convenience to discuss all the benefits of earning your Graduate Certificate in Business Administration. Now is the time to advance your career.
Request more information today!