Graduate certificates are short course of study designed to meet the educational needs of professionals who see opportunities ahead. Northeastern's Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is an affordable 8-month program offering you the opportunity to:
- Complete 5 graduate courses at a highly ranked university
- Network with an international community
- Experience life in Boston, Massachusetts—a vibrant educational, cultural and innovate business center
- Perfect your language skills by immersing yourself in American business English
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT) to work in the U.S. for 12 months. You may also choose to apply your successfully earned credits to an eligible Northeastern master’s degree, or return to your home country.
You can begin Northeastern's Graduate Certificate in Business Administration in September, January, or May.
In addition to the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, there are 8 additional programs to help you achieve your career goals faster:
- Accounting and Financial Decision Making
- Corporate Renewal
- Leadership and Human Capital
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship
Watch this video of our international alumni describe their experience.
Recorded Information Session
Listen to our recorded information session to learn more about the program.
Learn more details about the program by reviewing our brochure!
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is also offered at our Charlotte, North Carolina campus. Click here to contact an enrollment coach in Charlotte.