Sharpen Your Insight Into How Businesses Succeed Accounting and financial decision making skills are the foundation of any successful business venture. Individuals with the knowledge and
experience to make informed financial decisions are highly valued contributors in businesses across the globe.
In the Graduate Certificate in Accounting and Financial Decision Making you will have the opportunity to explore topics such as financial risk management, value creation, and information analysis. Exposure to decision making theory will assist your conceptual understanding of how investors, money managers, and corporate managers make economic and financial decisions.
Global Expertise. Real-World Experience.
All certificate courses are taught by Northeastern University full-time faculty—leading practitioners in their respective fields, with active industry connections. Each faculty member understands the challenges of today’s global economy. They are seasoned experts and are committed to your success.
Your Career, Your Decisions—at Your Pace
Accelerate and complete your certificate in as little as one semester, or spread out and take up to three years to complete.
With evening and weekend classes offered on-campus, as well as an online option for some courses, you can accelerate your career without missing a beat. You may come to campus just one night a week or accelerate the program by taking multiple classes each semester. Designed for working professional students, courses are offered with two start times: 5:20 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. You will study alongside business minded students, while learning from world-class faculty.
The Skills You Need, When You Need Them
Graduate Certificates are designed to meet the education needs of working professionals.
These programs offer an opportunity for you to:
- Study in the heart of downtown Boston, accessible by public transportation and accessible to the Massachusetts turnpike, with student parking options
- Develop your business acumen with 4 master’s-level courses in your area of interest
- Contribute what you know and learn from other working professionals
- Study at a U.S. World and News Report ranked Top 40 research university in the U.S. with prestigious faculty dedicated to your success
- Network and learn from an international business community
No GMAT or GRE test scores are required to apply, so you can pursue your goals right away.
Build your business knowledge. Boost your credentials.